Thursday, May 20, 2010

Real Estate and Housing Recovery

I just love it when people keep thinking housing is going to drop a lot lower. I guess the next thing we are going to hear is that we will pay you to take our home.

People talk about the transfer of wealth, well here it is. Now is the only time to buy homes and land at record lows. As a builder, I can not produce these homes even if my guys worked for free. Sooner or later home prices are going to go back to at least a break even on cost. Unless the world comes to the end, who cares then.

As far as I know, I don.t see how you can plant and grow dirt. If you have ever played Monopoly, the person with the most dirt wins........

I know there are problems with the housing market, but Real Estate has always been a great investment if you use you brain and not listen to some YoYO at a dinner party.

Save the world, buy a home and rent it to someone.

Curtis at Pro-formance Realty Concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment