Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Real Estate, Time to Invest????

Is today a great time to invest in real estate? Not by looking at the stock futures this morning, but yes I think it is. This is a crazy market place,but there are some great deals.
Investors that want to make a cool 20% return can do it all day. I see that we are in the final steps towards the bottom. So many people keep defaulting on their loans that eventually the floor will be made do to prices. The catch to making the great returns in Cash. Cash is king, no 0% financing is going on. If you have the cash you can pretty much name your price. Heres a great one, and I know this home. In 2004 the home sold for 3.6 million and I would say 1.5 million in green backs could buy it today. I think the pool alone is worth about 350K. What a steal, the rich get richer and the poor get obama care.

FYI, I am a Independant. Everyone is equal

2 comments:

  1. You can I am bored -- on the computer -- don't work too hard -- eat healthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see I am bored ---- and can't write

    ReplyDelete